Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 36 - multi-rings


I like these a lot, but I don't really have anything interesting to say about them. So instead I'll talk about some other loops: terrible songs that I keep getting stuck in my head. Because sharing is caring. Since there are five loops in the earrings, five songs seems reasonable.

First up: "Say Geronimo" by Sheppard. It's a silly song and I don't in the slightest understand either the lyrics or the music video, but it's stupidly catchy and gets stuck in my head a LOT.

Next one is one I had managed not to hear before but that my caring, lovely sister introduced me to this weekend and which promptly got stuck in my head even though I knew not a single full line: "Heartbeat Song" by Kelly Clarkson.

The next one is by an artist I like but, in true Murphy's Law style, it's a song I particularly don't like: "Just Give Me a Reason" by Pink. Why is it always the songs I don't know the lyrics to?

The fourth song I blame on my aunt: "Timber" by Pitbull. She likes it (I'm not certain she's seen the video ...) because it makes her think of her son (my littlest cousin, who is over 2 m tall) but I don't like it because its stupid catchy stupid words get stuck in my stupid head. Stupid song.

And finally, because I'm not completely evil, a truly good song that also often gets stuck in my head: "Scenes from an Italian Restaurant" by Billy Joel.

No comments:

Post a Comment