Thursday, April 23, 2015

Day 53 - purple leopard hearts


These make me think of my earring enabler for some reason. I think he either got them for me or was with me when I bought them for myself. Either is entirely possible - that's why he's called my earring enabler.

I'm not a particularly sparkly or hearty kind of person. (By which I mean that my taste in decoration doesn't tend to include bling or heart shapes, not that I'm not a dazzlingly interesting person who lives life to the full, because of course I am.) But I like these for two reasons: purple and leopard.

Purple is a staple colour for me. So much so that one day at work a colleague stopped by my desk, took in my purple earrings, purple shirt, purple tights, purple phone cover, purple handbag and purple velvet cape (yes, I have a cape, deal with it) and commented "Wat's meddie pers?"

And leopards are just cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment