Monday, September 21, 2015

Day 189 - Targaryen three-headed dragons


There's a rather interesting story behind these earrings. Something of a mystery. These arrived at my work last week, a couple of pendants on necklaces. So I assumed, since they were addressed to me and there were two of them, that they were destined to be turned into earrings. I hadn't ordered them but I assumed they were from my earring enabler or my mother, both of whom have bought me things and not told me about them in the past.

However! There was a twist in the tale. Neither Nelis nor natural parent (OK, I realise that's an odd choice of phrase but I so wanted to keep the alliteration going!) had any knowledge of them at all. In fact, I still haven't worked out who ordered them and sent them to me. Thank you, whoever you are: they make a fantabulous pair of geeky earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment