Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Day 217 - Spongebob


Having just said that I had no Spongebob earrings ...

My colleagues bought me these for my birthday! These are certainly unique in my collection as earrings, for they are, in fact, flash drives:



But they have little loops at the top (for attaching a lanyard I presume) so they bought me two, expecting that I would be tempted to earringify them. I'm not predictable!

I had thought it would be unusual to have flash drives as earrings. Turns out you can find anything on the Internet though. Some people are as odd as I am and have done just that: bit.ly/usb-earrings. Well, OK, so mine are secretly flash drives. So maybe I can claim uniqueness (boring word; why can't it be uniquicity or something more fun?) in that regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment