Saturday, December 12, 2015

Day 275 - black chandeliers


I love these earrings. Just love them. And it's encouraging that we are 275 days in and I still have stalwart, favourite pairs that I haven't worn. I would've expected me to wear all the usual suspects first but I've been quite diverse in my choices. Go me.

A few years ago I threw a drag party (I think for my birthday), primarily because I really wanted to wear a top hat and tails. Which I did. It was a fabulous party because my friends and family just threw themselves into it and delivered in fine style. We even got my dad in a skirt and wig. Pictures are available upon request or with a small amount of Facebook stalking (not that I encourage that sort of thing).

The reason I bring this up is because my grandmother dressed as Quentin Crisp and borrowed these earrings to complete a very awesome costume. One I believe I am correct in saying won one of the "Best Dressed" awards:

No comments:

Post a Comment