Friday, March 27, 2015

Day 26 - silver octo-rings


These I definitely got from Woolworths. It used to be a serious problem for me that the Woolies  near where I work had the earrings display set up so that you had to walk past it to get to the food section. Since I generally go in there to buy lunch, this meant that nine times out of ten I’d end up buying a sandwich or salad and a pair of earrings. I swear they just leap off the shelves (wait, earrings aren't on shelves … rails?) into my hands without the intervention of my brain. The earring display has now moved so I instead walk past the shoes on my way to the food, which poses much less of a burden on my bank account, although I admit I own my fair share of Woolies shoes, particularly stacked flip flops and boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment