Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day 30 - Sarasota squares


I bought these from a little shop in Sarasota, Florida, during a trip I took with my roommate in 2008/2009. We stayed with her uncle, who took us to Sarasota one day.

The rest of the days we spent at Disney World. A friend of ours got us free tickets because he had worked there during a previous summer. Useful person to know! It was my first ever trip to Disney World, as evidenced by my "first visit" badge:


I think I was the oldest person wearing that badge by about 20 years.

But what's the point of going to Disney World if you can't act like a kid? So I did. I even met Bolt and Rhino who were, at the time, my absolute favourite Disney characters. It was FULLY AWESOME, even though the guy in the Rhino suit laughed at me when I high-fived him.

No comments:

Post a Comment