Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Day 52 - blue flowers


I am beginning to suspect some of these earrings just spontaneously appeared in my collection without intervention from me or my apparently multitudinous earrings gifters, because once again I find myself absolutely unable to recall a single detail about how these came into my possession. I know I wear them pretty often, even though they're a little on the little side (a phrase I seem to have used far too often recently. I better wear a properly large pair of earrings tomorrow to make up for it.). Add a simple pair of hoops and they're good to go.

To make a tenuous connection, these have flowers on them so they work as Earth Day earrings. Because, according to Google, who tells me everything I know of any consequence that doesn't come to me via Stephen Fry or Facebook, that is what today is. Also according to Google (and clearly I can't refute this for reasons I have made clear), I am a giant squid:


I think Google just called me fat ...

No comments:

Post a Comment