Sunday, November 1, 2015

Day 229 - Möbius hoops


Generally I wouldn't wear hoops by themselves, even slightly more interesting ones like these. Hoops are for framing and adding interest to smaller earrings as a rule. But I stayed with my sister a night longer than I had planned and these were the only unique earrings I had with me so needs must.

They are a lovely pair though, and gave me a bit of a giggle when I Googled Möbius strip to find something of interest to add to the blog. The sponsored result was for Möbius earrings! Google has certainly got me pegged. Unfortunately the earrings in question (for of course I followed the link, like a good Pavlovian Internet surfer) were not only extremely boring and small, but also exceedingly expensive. Swing and a miss there, Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment