Friday, January 8, 2016

Day 302 - gold knots


I know I bought these through Spree.com. And though I like them, my experience buying them was a little sour.

I had bought something (all right, you got me, it was earrings) through Spree before and the experience had been wonderful. The package arrived at my work mere days after the order had been placed and was exactly what I was expecting and was beautifully packaged. Seamless, stressless, wonderful.

So when I was given a voucher for Spree recently, I merrily skipped off to buy things again, expecting the same service. Instead, this time, I received the email saying "Your package has been delivered" only to find that reception knew nothing of it. So I emailed Spree to enquire "dafuq" (using slightly different phrasing, I'll admit) and was told "the package was delivered to your delivery entrance". My floor has no delivery entrance. In fact, my building has no delivery entrance except for cars. So I politely requested more investigation and in response was sent a scanned copy of the delivery form, signed by an illegible scrawl, and told that my enquiry was considered closed. Gee, thanks for that.

Fortunately, thanks to the combined efforts of an energetic and determined security guard and a super efficient receptionist from the business three floors above me, my package was eventually tracked down and safely delivered to me. Can't say I will be using Spree.com in a hurry again though.

No comments:

Post a Comment