Saturday, January 30, 2016

Day 320 - silver fronds


These are a bit like a showier version of my silver leaf diamond earrings. And they are acceptably tinkly, which is always a good property in a pair of earrings.

They had an interesting evening last night, as did I. We went to drink some wine at my friend's salon, a perfectly normal and acceptable way to spend a Friday night. Because it was somewhat last-minute, another friend was there in a suit, having come straight from work, and was too hot. So we popped into the second-hand shop next door to buy him some shorts. Back at the salon, said friend realised he was still too hot in his shirt so he stole my T-shirt; luckily I had purchased a top at the second-hand shop so I was not wandering around half-naked.

Later, we found ourselves waiting in the car outside a sushi shop for what was admittedly a heck of a lot of sushi, swigging wine from the bottle like the classy people we are, singing loudly to 80s music and dancing out of the sunroof. We got some looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment