Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Day 100 - atheist


I bought these at the same time as I got my DNA pair, from the Richard Dawkins Foundation website. I quite like the idea of the whole "proudly atheist" thing that RD is trying to promote, enough to buy the earrings and have the red A sticker on my car (which works so much better now that my car is silver rather than red) at any rate, but generally religion and spiritualism are lost on me. Just don't understand the need. Although I do joke that my religion is wine. Quite an easy religion to follow: just enjoy the grape and occasionally pray (or at least say "Oh gods" a couple of times) if you've overindulged the night before. We do have at least two high festivals: Uncorked and Magic of Bubbles. Both of which I missed last year now I come to think of it. I'm a bad wino ...

No comments:

Post a Comment