Monday, June 8, 2015

Day 98 - purple discs


I got these in Thailand when I went there with my sister to celebrate her graduation from vet school. So they got to do all sorts of fun things. Touristy things like a zip line through the trees, parasailing, an elephant ride and the Singapore wheel:


I even got to catch up with an old friend who was working in Malaysia and flew up for the weekend. But the most fun of all was meeting and then hanging out with a huge range and crazy collection of international tourists:


My sister had originally arranged to go with a friend from school but something happened (this was years ago so I'm hazy on the details) which meant her friend couldn't go. So, selfless person that I am, I stepped up and agreed to go to Thailand with her. I'm such a nice sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment