Friday, June 12, 2015

Day 102 - blue frilly


This pair was given to me by a fellow cast member of A Midsummer Night's Dream. Intrigued by my earring quest, she went through her jewellery box and gave me a couple of pairs she thought were Kimmish enough and that she doesn't wear any more. I certainly am not complaining. These actually remind me of a couple of pairs I've already worn in this challenge: they're like a mix between the pink brooches and the blue flowers.

Speaking of A Midsummer Night's Dream, which I may have done in passing once or twice in the past few months, tonight is our opening night! I am floating on a cloud of excitement, buoyed up both by the incredible enthusiasm of the cast for this amazing show we know we have created and the overwhelmingly positive reaction from last night's preview audience. Muizenberg, prepare yourself. This is going to be something special.


No comments:

Post a Comment