Monday, June 29, 2015

Day 117 - double hoops


Another pair of hoops that are interesting enough to be worn by themselves. And another Woollies pair I think. I'm pretty sure I've seen them there recently in gold as well but I don't wear a lot of gold so I'll stick to the silver.

These have a different clasp from the usual fish hook, which is also, I discovered today, known as a French hook. Despite my best Googling efforts, I wasn't able to find out why they are so called, which annoys me, Granted, I didn't search so hard that I ever ventured off the first page of search results because, really, who does that? I'm a firm believer in the philosophy that whatever you're looking for will be the top result if you just find the right combination of search terms. It generally works for me, often enough that amongst friends and family I have a reputation for being an uber Googler.

No comments:

Post a Comment