Saturday, August 1, 2015

Day 148 - White Rabbit Days Frida


An unusual occurrence: I can confidently tell you exactly where I got these and the circumstances behind the acquisition. My boss got me a pair of earrings for my birthday last year (a pair I haven't yet worn in this challenge now I come to think of it) that are made of leather, which I found very unusual. I remember her telling me they came from a shop in Cape Town but promptly forgot any other detail, as I am prone to do. I was thinking about them a couple of weeks ago (just before I left for Kenya in fact) and Googled "leather earrings Cape Town" to try to find the shop (because why would I just ask Jo where she got them? That would be, like, logical or something). The results led me to White Rabbit Days. They have the most wonderful collection of designs. I spent a blissful couple of hours perusing the site. And, inevitably, I bought a pair. This pair. Frida.

No comments:

Post a Comment