Friday, May 1, 2015

Day 61 - gypsy blue


I bought these a couple of years ago ... actually, I just Googled it and it wasn't "a couple". It was 10. Fuck, I'm old.

Anyway, I bought these for MCQP back in 2005 when it was held at Ratanga Junction and the theme was "Circus". My sister bought a similar pair in purple and we dressed as gyspy fortune tellers. We were in no way contenders for best dressed. Some of our companions were dressed as trapeze artists, complete with net, and even they were far behind some of the amazing costumes on display that night. MCQP never fails to impress in that regard.

That was a fun evening (and night ... and morning). You haven't quite lived until you've been on the Congo Queen quite pissed and with a number of people high on various types of substances.

No comments:

Post a Comment