Thursday, May 28, 2015

Day 87 - black stones circles


Another pair I think I bought as part of a set. Nothing particularly interesting about them but neither are they so undistinguished as to be spurned as true Kim earrings. They is what they is.

To make a tenuous connection (which I've done before so there is precedent), they sport some "stones" (pretty sure they're actually glass). Something else that sports stones is an engagement ring. Which brings me neatly (if somewhat obscurely and with a wildly improbable leap of logic) to the topic of Beyonce's "Single Ladies". OK, so actually it doesn't at all. It's just that I saw this video today of that dance synced up to the theme tune from "Duck Tales" and I need everyone I know to have seen it. Day made.

http://goodfriendspodcast.tumblr.com/post/119921659418/single-ladies-synced-up-with-the-ducktales-theme

No comments:

Post a Comment