Monday, May 4, 2015

Day 63 - blue stars


Another pair I rediscovered when I went through the little pot next to my bed. I nearly lost one this morning because the butterfly flew away and the earring went down in the parking lot as I walked to my office. Luckily I noticed so I could go back for it.

I didn't actually think of it this morning when I put these on (because I'm never entirely compos mentis before 10 o'clock in the morning), but these are an entirely apt pair for me to have worn today because of course it's Star Wars day:


Some of you may have noticed the complete absence of a post yesterday so I probably should explain. You see, after a surprisingly long time in which I had things on every day of the week including weekends, yesterday I finally had a proper Sunday. That means I didn't get dressed and spent the day drinking tea, doing crosswords and listening to BBC radio. (Yes, I am an old lady in training.) Of course since I didn't get dressed, I certainly didn't wear any earrings. I don't know whether that counts as cheating on the challenge, skipping a day like that, but  I'm not about to apologise for what turned out to be a thoroughly productive day (I finished three crosswords, listened to a lovely adaptation of Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett's Good Omens, complete with cameo appearances by the authors, watched the whole second series of Creature Comforts and had a lovely long chat with my aunt). So really I can't really bring myself to worry about it overmuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment