Sunday, May 31, 2015

Day 90 - black discs


These little babies I have owned for a long, long time. I can’t recall the exact date of their genesis 
(you may notice that as being a theme in these posts) but I definitely recall them being around 
during my schools days. (So since I’m 23, that must be at least … *does quick mental maths* … 5 years.) When I got them, I remember thinking they were quite large and adventurous but they’re rather modest by modern-day Kim standards. 

We continued our "impress an American" mission today with trips to Haute Cabrière and Dieu Donné and then a drive across Ou Kaapse Weg to Noordhoek. We were going to go along Chapman's Peak Drive as well, to really show off what Cape Town has to offer, but unfortunately it was closed due to mud slides. Stupid winter. But Main Road along the coast has ok views too. I think Slaapstad brought it sufficiently impressively.

No comments:

Post a Comment