Sunday, May 24, 2015

Day 82 - Greek circles


These were a present from overseas (from Greece, in fact, as some of the more observant readers may have guessed) from myself. By that I mean that they were from a friend who is so similar to me in various respects that we suspect we are actually the same person. This is not a unique phenomenon: my sister has at least three people who are actually her.

Today (well, tonight, to be completely accurate), they were witness to what I can only describe as an entirely unique evening. I am willing to bet huge amounts of money that no one has ever had the evening we just experienced. I shall not name and shame because I'm a lady, but suffice it to say that the night involved a Mercedes, many bottles of Rickety Bridge Chardonnay and a lot of snort laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment