Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 66 - gold and black diamonds


Another Woolies pair, I suspect. Simple, but quite nice all the same. And a little bit of an unusual purchase for me since they are gold. But I did put them on at 6 o'clock in the morning, so it makes an awful amount of sense that they're a little unusual. I suppose I'm lucky they weren't socks by mistake.

The reason for the ungodly hour of my dressing was that I had to go to Home Affairs. Which I duly did ... for seventeen and a half hours. Or maybe it was only three. I don't remember, because it was before 10 o'clock in the morning. But eventually we made it to the front of the interminably long queue and applied for a new passport. Hooray! One step closer to my Kenya trip coming up later this year. I have seen pictures of the earrings available for purchase in Kenya. I shall be saving my ... erm, whatever the currency of Kenya is.

They also attended a very successful (I thought) and certainly highly enjoyable and highly jiggly rehearsal for Midsummer Night's Dream, which, as I've mentioned, I shall be performing in later this year. Next month in fact. Holy crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment