Monday, July 6, 2015

Day 124 - black lacy hoops


Turns out, as I go through my collection, that there are many more hoops I own that are interesting enough to wear by themselves than I previously assumed. Once again, I should just stop assuming I actually know anything about the true size of my earring collection.

Looking at the pattern more closely on these, I am seeing little faces wearing goggles. At first glance it's possibly a frog. Or maybe it's Mr Toad (from The Wind in the Willows) as he putters around going "poop poop!" after discovering motor cars:


Or maybe it's a duck. Like Launchpad McQuack from DuckTales:


And now since I'm thinking about flying birds, I have to at least mention, if not tout, one of the most memorable short animated films I have ever seen. I dare you not to shed a tear:

No comments:

Post a Comment