Monday, July 20, 2015

Day 136 - tiny disco balls


Though I bought many, many pairs (and was bought even more) pairs of earrings while in Kenya, for my last day there I wore an old pair. These are very small, almost certainly gained as part of a set, but, as is hardly unusual, I can''t give you more precise details than that.

To spruce them up somewhat, I wore them both on one ear and on the other ear I wore a new acquisition from my earring enabler:


I've never really been an ear cuff kind of person but I now own a few (all bought for me by other people) and I think they may become a thing for me. What better way to enliven a smaller, less ostentatiously attention-seeking pair of earrings or find a way to still wear an earring whose fellow has been stolen by invisible earring elves in the middle of the night?

No comments:

Post a Comment